Sat, 03 Dec|
Royal College of General Practitioners
The Art of Expert Series: Aesthetics Business in the UK, International Partnerships and Emerging Global Aesthetic Trends
A CPD accredited event targeted for Medical Aesthetic Practitioners
Time & Location
03 Dec 2022, 08:00 – 18:00
Royal College of General Practitioners, 30 Euston Square, London NW1 2FB, UK
About the event
The seminar will explore:
- International collaborations including health tourism
- Aesthetics market in the UK with a focus on Business Development
- Complications management
- Global trends on aesthetics and beauty.
CPD Accreditation: The is CPD accredited.
- B Academy (Turkey): The Training and Education arm of Estetik International Hospital based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Est-Ethics Wellness Clinic (Scotland): A Healthcare Improvement Scotland Registered clinic based in Glasgow. Clinic offers a wide range of medical, aesthetics and wellness treatments and is a referral center for health tourism.
- La Ross Aesthetics/Urban Training Academy (England): An award-winning Nurse led aesthetics and wellness clinic and accredited training academy based in England lead by RCN Kate Monteith Ross.
- British Association for Medical Aesthetic Complications (UK): A UK wide Member Organisation that provides complication management services to it’s members.
Dr. Cemal Kavasogullari MRCGP, PGCert in Aesthetic Medicine, MSc. In Digital Health Systems (Exp.2024)
Director and Aesthetic Doctor at Est-Ethics Wellness Clinic, Glasgow
Dr. Kavasogullari worked within the NHS for 10 years before moving into private practice. He has served as a council member of RCGP Scotland as well as the Vice Chair of RCGP Junior International Committee. Dr. Kavasogullari is a multi-award-winning entrepreneur in the Health-Tech sector.
Dr. Gurnam Virdi
Dr Virdi is an internationally renowned cosmetic doctor based in the UK. Alongside being the Medical Director of the Academy of Aesthetic Medicine, he is also a recognised international speaker and trainer in medical aesthetics. He is faculty member of the Canadian Board of Aesthetic Medicine. Furthermore, he takes great pride in patient safety and is known for his specialism – managing complications in medical aesthetics.
Dr. Gina Moret:
MSc. In Medical Aesthetics and Regenerative Medicine – University of Verona
Dr. Moret is a board certified physician, expert in the advanced use of dermal fillers, botulinum toxin and spider web technique, specializing in minimally invasive holistic aesthetic and regenerative medicine. Dr Moret is a master trainer for Yvoire – LG fillers, Infinite Theads and is the Head Trainer and Educational Diretor of B Academy.
Medical Aesthetics and Regenerative Medicine Masters Programme – Verona University – Italy
RGN Kate Monteith-Ross
MSc. In Nursing, Post Graduate Degree in Education
Director and Aesthetics Practitioner at La Ross Aesthetics/Urban Training Academy
Kate is the Clinical director of the award-winning aesthetics and wellness clinic, La Ross Aesthetics and Urban Training Academy and has mentored over 300 nurses entering the field of Aesthetics. She is the regional associate for Teoxane® in the South East and a Key opinion leader for Dermalux as well part of the clinicmate ® team.
Coffee and Registration
Welcome and Introduction from the Chair